Sunday, February 19, 2012

O, To Be Under a Blue Beach Umbrella





If you're a beach bum, then you'll love this beach photography of one of the regulars along the shore ~ a blue beach umbrella






beach photography ~ blue beach umbrella




On this stunning day, the beautiful turquoise water was so clear I could see the sand and shells gently tumbling along the bottom with the warm coastal current.


Between the peaceful sound of the ocean waves gently rolling up onto the sand, the calm horizon of the sea, and the abundant sunshine bathing me in warmth, all I needed was the ideal spot to lay back and relax.



I found what i wanted in the shelter and shade of my old protective friend and had to take this photograph to remind myself of this prefect day on the beach.


Love to hear about your perfect beach day!  Tell me about it in the comments below.


xo


Lisa


p.s.  You can bring a little beach home...this beach wall art print is available in the Beach Bum Chix shop.





2 comments:

  1. My perfect beach day is yet to come. Next month I will be taking my little girl to the beach for the first time. I can see her tiny feet running thru the warm sand, her tiny fingers touching the salty water for the first time picking just the right shell. The water splashing on her belly and making her giggle. This will be my perfect beach day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolute and complete perfection!

    ReplyDelete

enjoy this post? be kind and share it!

all the photography on this site is available at www.beachbumchix.com or www.beachbumchix.etsy.com.